Friday, September 10, 2021

Movie making: Pencil

This week we have been learning about making movies using We video. We learned about different camera angles you can use in your movies to make them more interesting. We learned how to edit our own videos using we video. We used the cutting function so we could cut out what we didn't want. Some of us used audio in our movies.

I found it easy to cut out the parts I didn't want.

I found it challenging to use different angles and getting the timing right.

I really enjoyed making my first movie that was quite interesting. Also it was better than I thought.

Next time I need to be better at making longer movies without rushing. I could do better edits and take my time.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kaiarahi, could you please give us access to your video, we can't see it! I'm really interested in what you have created. I think you are correct about having to learn not to rush when making a film. Also one way to help with getting timing correct is to use a storyboard which helps when we go to do the actual filming, check this link out for more info https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=238eypcdOzU&ab_channel=StudioBinder

    ReplyDelete